During general conference today, President Monson announced that they will be reconstructing the old Provo Tabernacle (which caught on fire in Dec/10) and turning it into the 2nd temple in Provo, UT! The moment he announced it, I had chills and couldn't help but fill up with tears. It is incredible to me that we have a second temple in our little city, and even more amazing that it is only a block away. This is the view we have of the new temple outside our kitchen window. They have been in the process of fixing it for a while, but no one really knew what was going on until today. I am so happy and feel so blessed. I really just cannot get over it.
An artist drew their version of what it will most likely look like at the end. It will literally take 2 minutes to walk there. How lucky are we!?

Out view out the window:

I feel so blessed.
1 comment:
I got all emotional about it too and I don't even live in Provo! That's so great and lucky for you guys!
Post a Comment