Well...this is where the sad news comes. Get your box of tissues. About a year ago, they stopped selling Eggo Waffles at Costco and pulled out all of this Kirkland brand crap on me. So, I was forced to retreat and start purchasing 24 packs at the regular grocery store --- ugh, very frustrating. One day when I was student teaching, a Costco rep came to our school and passed out fliers and tried to get all the teachers to sign up to be members, yada yada yada. I approached him and told him how I love Costco, but how I used to love it more. Even though I realized this poor little man could do nothing to help, it still felt good to just put my feelings on the table.
Now flash forward (P.S. Does anyone remember the show Flash Forward on Disney channel during the 90's? So amazing.) to yesterday...October 3, 2011. This is a day that will go down in the books. We're casually strolling through the aisles, checking out the goods...when lo and behold my eyes dart to the giant freezer filled with massive YELLOW boxes! I swear there was a beacon of light shining down on them and angels may or may not have been singing the "Hallelujah Chorus." Eggo Waffles are back on the shelves.

Amen to that.
1 comment:
this is hilarious! and 7.48? what a good deal!! I love eggos too. but i love the chocolate chip eggos. yum.
Post a Comment