The day we went out to eat for every meal.

12:04 AM

JD and I made it all the way through Saturday without personally making one meal for ourselves. Yikes.

We started our day at Communal for brunch. If you've never been, you should try it. It's the closest way to feel like you're not in Provo anymore without driving all the way through the canyon to Sundance. Plus the food was a treat. J got the biscuits w/ gravy and I had poached eggs with beef and veggies.



(Not pictured: A really classy late lunch from Taco Bell)

We ended with V.I.P. night at Happy Sumo . If you know me, then you're probably shocked I had sushi. Don't be. I would hardly call Buffalo Chicken Rolls, "sushi." I tried the Frida rolls which is as close as I'm getting to raw fish.


I'm not going to lie, combined with our trip to the pumpkin patch, it was a pretty amazing day of dates. The length was similar to one of those all-star, marathon dates with some weirdo who takes you out ALL day long and you want to cry 3 hours into the date. HOWEVER, this date was not with a weirdo and never during the course of the day did I break out into tears. It was just a perfect little Saturday with HIM. I wouldn't mind more of those, more often.

P.S. Can I tell you how hard this picture makes me laugh? My sister bought a costume for Halloween from the Disney store. In other words, there is only one small little dress in that ginormous bag. I didn't even realize how big it was until 30 minutes later when I saw her standing with it. I busted up laughing in the middle of the store. She could pretty much fit inside.


I hope you had a wonderfully pleasant Monday!

No comments: