Notice anything?

8:19 PM


....Like maybe the fact that I'm wearing a Scout shirt (a.k.a. my little brother's scout shirt)? Oh yes friends. It's true. Remember this? I was called to be a den leader for the Wolves yet AGAIN in our new ward. Luckily, tonight JD was given a second calling...which is to be a wolf den leader with me. I suddenly feel a flashback coming on.

I won't comment on any of my mixed emotions about all of this. We'll leave it simple. We are the new den leaders again.

3 comments:

Brandon said...

we are new webelos leaders in our ward....but its our first scouting experience.

Colette said...

Oh, that's not fair! We still haven't replaced you in our ward! It's because you guys are so awesome!

Joey and Raegan said...

Hahah oh ash, if anyone can pull off the scout uniform, it is you. Love you and miss you