First & Last

8:58 PM

Last night we went to see Jimmer and some other NBA draftees play at the Marriott Center. It was my first time seeing Jimmer play there and probably my last since I'm guessing he won't be back there for a while. In fact, I've actually never even been to the Marriott Center for a basketball game (don't hate me for admitting that). Even though the game really didn't get too good until the end, we had a good time.

I caught Kemba Walker coming onto the court:


My excellent cell phone camera skills caught Jimmer right before his first shot of the game:


Best and I at the end of the game:


Oh and did I mention that Isaiah Thomas is now one of my favorite basketball players? He is HILARIOUS! I swear I'm as tall as him. Anyway, he did the most amazing slam dunk at the end and literally straddled the rim. Then, after almost every other player had left the court, he stood in the middle and pulled this pose off:


He was cracking me up during the whole thing.

And now it's time for the weekend! HALLELUJAH! Let the fun begin!

No comments: