I am only linking this to my Facebook so that you can see it, since I am about 99.9% positive I'm friends with you on Facebook. Thank you for your grammar lesson. I am aware of the rule and I did not need an explanation. What I was not aware of, was that I had to sit and be grammatically correct in every single post I write, especially at 9:30 on a Friday night as my husband is trying to drag me out the door.
I do wish you would've signed your name. Quite frankly, you seem to be someone who is simply an acquaintance and creepily reads my blog (and takes note of my grammar errors). And of course, you must be very intelligent as well. I don't want to forget that point. I only wish my sixth graders could learn from someone with as much knowledge as you. If you were someone who I ACTUALLY knew, I'm sure you would've messaged me, left your name, or at least put some humor into it.
So Mr./Mrs./Ms. Anonymous, I did not appreciate your rude, demeaning comment. I would've left it had it not been so sarcastic and classless. I will not be changing my posts anytime soon. So if it bothers you, stop reading.
Thank you,
ME
4 comments:
Are you kidding me? People can be such jerks! Sorry they had to be rude to you. Glad you could let it roll off your back and not bring you down! Your a wonderful person and I love to read your blog!
I love to read your blog too! I am sorry as well, people can be so inconsiderate. Keep blogging!
This is awful! I am sorry people are so rude! I have been meaning to comment on your blog for a while now! Thanks for what you commented on my blog a while back:) I love reading your blog and I think you would be an awesome teacher! Don't listen to stupid people!
I love reading from your blog too!!!!! If it makes you feel better some of my blog posts are not grammatical correct at ALL!!! Sometimes Nic goes back into my posts to edit them..... but sometimes i only have a few minutes to blog so i don't proof read it! I think you're awesome!
Post a Comment