Since we knew J would be leaving early this morning, we decided to treat ourselves to a fabulous date last night. We went to Sundance and lived large since we both have been pretty MIA during the week. Now that he's started the accounting program and has an average of 8 hours of homework each night and I live at the school and he's been back and forth between CA and UT, we haven't had much bonding time. SO, last night we did just that. We drove up the canyon and had a fabulous dinner.
I had a delicious veggie pizza (tomatos, asparagus, broccolini, pesto, & artichokes --- YUM). J went for a steak, which I didn't get a picture of.
On our way back from the canyon, we stopped by the Neilsen residence and visited our friends who left us ALL summer long for Arizona. We are SO happy they are back! Al and I were obviously on the same fashion track because we were dressed pretty much the same.
Today Lex and I had a sister date and went to the Payson fair. One of my students asked me to come watch her dance performance. She was obviously the best and cutest one there! On our way out we were admiring/getting sick as we watched the rides. Okay, maybe it was just me. Lex wanted to go on the one behind her in the picture. I could barf just watching it.
And I ended my afternoon playing Fruit Ninja while watching college football. Anyone else SO happy that football season is finally here? I love it. My Bucks won today too...which was a plus. I'm still waiting on BYU. Not lookin' good.
Now off to work I go...
No comments:
Post a Comment