The happy: I can actually drive more than 61 mph on I-15 to work every day (for all you non-utahans: it's under construction). I've been driving with not only an out of state license while having a job in Utah, but with an out of state license that also expired back in July. Ruh roh. I'm pretty sure that's not allowed. I couldn't take any chances of getting pulled over. We can blame that one on the fact that my car title was in Ohio and I had to wait for the rents to bring it out. I promise that I got all the tests for my car done before it expired though.
Before: Sad
(Before I moved to Utah, I wanted something to link me to BYU/Utah (I guess). Now I have double what I had before and nothing of Ohio left except for a Lexus of Toledo frame. Crap. Someone send me an Ohio State sticker pronto.)
After: Ticked
Somewhat happy: After having boycotted Fruit Ninja for the past 2 months or so, I was able to redeem myself and score a whopping 1,032. You'll notice it doesn't say "New High Score!" That's because I am amazing and my high score is 1,112. Am I bragging right now? I think I am. Hey...for a girl who doesn't have many talents, I think that's allowed every once in a while.
Tomorrow is Friday. I may or may not have written the lyrics to that dreadful song in my morning message for tomorrow. Gotta get down.
2 comments:
1. losing my az license and gaining a utah one was one of the most depressing days of my life. let me know if you need a shoulder to cry on.
2. holy fruit ninja score.
3. sittin in the front seat, sittin in the back seat, which seat can i take???? (my fave line)
yesss hang soon!
Post a Comment