


And even though you can only see one giant cardboard box in this picture, I have about 20,498,239 in my room right now in random places. Their monthly project was to make some kind of artistic/visual project about either a planet, the universe, or a celestial body. Even though it's not due until Friday, kids have been bringing things in for the past two weeks. My room is about to explode, and if you know me, you know that that also means I'm about to explode. I HATE clutter and messes. I'm trying to deal. Once Friday hits, it should all be cleared out.
We try to keep a clean classroom in our little educational home. Every week we soak our desks in 409, GERMEX is our best friend, Lysol gets sprayed religiously, and desks are checked daily for loose papers. Messy desk? You can expect to be dishing up 50 "Raz Bucks" to the teacher. Oh yes. We are learning serious organizational/cleanliness skills right now in the Raz class and surprisingly, 98% of them are doing AWESOME. The cleanliness thing is mostly because I got sick every single week during student teaching...so they are really just humoring me.
Here's to my first parent/teacher conference week! We'll see how this goes...
No comments:
Post a Comment