Sunday Afternoon.

6:25 PM

Was today not absolutely beautiful?! I loved it. I could deal with this kind of weather all year long. JD has his accounting midterms coming up this week so he has plenty of studying to do (have I mentioned that accounting is taking over his life??). His first test is tomorrow, and since I have lessons to work on as well, we decided to go do some studying/prepping in the park near our house. After an hour we were burnt out...and that's when the photo shoot happened. Our attention span doesn't last very long.


These are the books we're both living by at the moment:




I love having time outside of the house with J. Most of our days during the week go like this:
7:15 - Wake up and get ready
7:35 - JD leaves for school
7:50 - I leave for work
4:00 - JD gets home and studies
Anywhere between 5:30-7:30 - I come home
7:30 - Make dinner and then eat
8-10:30 - Homework
10:30-11 - Get ready for bed/go to bed

Not so fun. So basically, anytime we have time to play cards, go on a bike ride, watch a movie, etc.... I embrace the moment. Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: