JD
already loves Discovery Channel, so I know what's going to be on our screen all week. I may have to battle him for the controller for "Pretty Little Liars." Anyone else obsessed with that show? JD makes fun of me every time I turn it on. Hulu and I might have to have a date on Wednesday afternoon so that we can watch the episode on killer sharks on Tuesday night instead. Don't worry...I've already checked to see which show I'm competing with.

Good thing the above is true. I really do love him more than shark week!
3 comments:
i'm totally obsessed with pretty little liars! i'm glad to find a fellow fan!
i LOVE pretty little liars, and everytime i watch it i think about how big of a dork i am, but i can't stop. just can't.
love pretty little liars!! its so cornball but it hooks me in.
Post a Comment