...And we finally meet!

10:51 PM

JD served a mission in Japan for our church in 2007-2009. He went to the Kobe Japan mission and loved every second of it. His mission president and his wife finally returned home from Japan (they were there for 3 years) a few weeks ago. JD served very closely with the President and considered them family. Today was their homecoming talk and I finally got to meet JD's "parents" from Japan. He really grew to love these two so much and I can see why. Just listening to them speak in church today helped me to see exactly why J loves and respects the McIntyre's so much.


JD and one of his companions from the mission (Daniel Bohman) who he served with for one whole year of his mission.


I hopped in the second picture... JD's head got cut off. This wouldn't be the first time. I'll have to post one of our favorite pictures from our engagement session another day. It's amazing and reminds me of this photo.

I feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to meet them and I'm sure there will be plenty more get-togethers with them! Thank you to the McIntyre's for treating JD like another son. I sure love them for that!

1 comment:

ginger said...

First off yes, I'm kind of a creep. Secondly I was looking at that first picture trying to figure out why that guy looked so familiar and I think that Daniel used to be in my home ward years ago then moved to Alaska. Small world.