The Golfing After-Party

10:35 PM

After our lovely day completely devoted to golf (which I'll blog about later), we decided to wind down by making a few stops --- namely IKEA, In-N-Out, and Walmart(s). After 3 different Walmarts, we finally found the bike I had been looking at for the past month. We snagged the last bike left and boy are we glad we got there in time! I was in a skirt...so JD took the liberty of riding the bike out for me. What a guy.


We made sure to treat ourselves to a gourmet dinner tonight. What could be better than burgers?


And we also stopped by IKEA. I need a chair for when I'm reading to the kids (yes I am making them come sit on a rug while I read to them...I don't care if they're 11 years old). I found this one on sale at IKEA and I LOVE it. It's so cute. Until the carpet in my classroom gets finished cleaning, it'll be chilling in the corner of our bedroom.


Love Saturday nights.

1 comment:

Colette said...

Kids love you to read to them no matter how old they are. Your going to do a great job!