As mentioned before, my cousin Steven got married this past week.
At the rehearsal dinner on Wednesday night, they had a giant Slip N Slide. Grandma and I didn't bring swimsuits, but don't worry because it didn't stop us. We gave into peer pressure and went down in our clothes.
Grandpa on the other hand, didn't need to give into pressure.
He did it all on his own, completely willing.
I got a little video clip of him trying to talk Grandma Julie into it (and eventually going down).
YES, he did want to go down backwards, head first! Crazy, crazy!
You wish you had my Grandparents.
3 comments:
dude, how did they make this and where did they plug the hose in?? i want to do this when i get back to provo.
this is rach by the way. somehow im signed in on my "you know what" account. rut-row.
You have to buy the stuff. They got the pressure in the hose from a house that was right next to the hill. We did the same thing freshman year, but I can't remember where we got the sheet from. I will have to see if JD remembers.
Post a Comment