Having more spare time than normal = Cooking is actually fun.
Seriously. I NEVER used to cook.
In fact, before I got married... I was anything but a cook.
I was queen of quick, cheap, and easy microwave meals.
Once JD and I got married, I completely dropped the whole microwave meal deal
(and have actually lost 11 lbs since I did that, strange huh?).
HOWEVER, I still wasn't very gutsy in the kitchen.
Now that I work from home and JD is gone all day, I have plenty of spare time.
Thus, Here is the next few days of our dinner menu:
Saturday: Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Sunday: Southwestern Chili Mac
Monday: Broccoli Casserole
Tuesday: Greek Meatball Pita
Wednesday: Chicken Tortilla Pie
Thursday: Chicken & Creamy Garlic Sauce Pasta
Friday: Summer Squash Pizza
Saturday: Parmesan Pasta
Sunday: Southwestern Soup
Monday: Grilled Ham, Muenster, and Spinach Sandwiches
Tuesday: Black Bean & Beef Quesadillas
I've snatched each of these recipes off a few different recipe blogs:
Check them out for more delicious ideas!
If you don't feel like searching for some of the options I've listen in our menu but still want to try them out,
send me an email with the recipe you're looking for!
The internet makes cooking so much easier!
1 comment:
You go girl! I need to be more like you! Hope you guys are having a fabulous summer!
Post a Comment