To see these two tie the knot!

Unfortunately JD isn't able to come to Utah with me,
but we are still excited for my cousin Steven and his soon to be bride, Allie.
Married life is kind of the best thing EVER
and we're happy these two love birds will soon get to be sealed forever.
Anyway, I'm out for the week...
but if anyone feels like making dinner for my sweet husband while I'm gone,you are more than welcome :)
p.s. Speaking of marriage, it is so strange to me how quickly you get used to being with someone all the time. Is it so pathetic that I am DYING to see JD and it's only been a few days since he went back to Pennsylvania? Regardless, I miss my tall best friend and I am excited for Friday!
1 comment:
So I believe your cousin was in my single's ward. Yup, I'm positive because I went to his Sunday School class. Small world.
Post a Comment