Yes, that's the title of an old Dashboard, emo song.
It's summer (which I love, of course), but even more than that... I love dusk.
I think it's the best part of the day.
A few weeks ago, I decided to start documenting different times of dusk on my phone.
The first and last are both from driving on the roads of Pennsylvania.
The middle photo is of my cousin playing basketball one evening in Utah.
It really is the perfect part of the day.
The sun is setting, the sky is beautiful, and it just makes me happy.



I think Pennsylvania is especially beautiful when the sun is setting
since the sky is so orange, yellow, and pink while the grass is soooo green.
Thank you midwest/east coast. I love you so much.
Even though Utah has its mountains, there is just something about this
part of the country that screams, "home" to me.
Why does it already have to be July?! The school year is coming too quickly.
I will really miss this beautiful place.
No comments:
Post a Comment