Oh my lancy!
Lately, I've been having this problem.
Usually when I watch cheesy things, quotes, what have you...
I just smile and think "how gay..."
HOWEVER,
recently I've developed a strange complex where the "how gay..." thought still crosses my mind, but now it seems to be accompanied by outlandish laughter. Am I losing my mind?!
JD and I love the show "Heroes." We're kind of addicted.
For whatever reason, Season Two has been packed with cheesy moments in which I can't stop laughing about.
The worst of the worst laughters happened today, though.
I was watching an episode of SYTYCD from a few weeks ago.
After Ashley had danced, the judges are critiquing her performance and Nigel asks her if she's ever been in love. Her response: "As a matter of fact, I think I am right now."
That was only where my laughter began. And it wasn't because I'm doubting that she's falling in love as a 19 year old. It was because of the way she said it...so cheesy and gay, on NATIONAL TELEVISION!
So since I was already in an incredibly "laughy" mood, when Adam said,
"That's what America doesn't know about you, that you're a bunny..."
I could not stop laughing. I'm not kidding people.
I was sitting in my house, all by myself, crying because I was laughing so hard.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
**I wish I could find the clip on youtube, but I can't. I'm really not even going to try and explain the context of this quote because it would take too long and you really just have to watch it yourself.
So, case closed. Cheesy moments are happening all around me.
I'm kind of glad because the laughter they cause makes me so happy.
3 comments:
BAHAH I HAVE SEEN THAT EPISODE AND I KNOW THAT LINE. I rolled my eyes when she said that and thought, "come on!!!" her boyfriend was probably wetting himself when she said that.
and its rach again...
ashley, I know exactly which parts you are talking about too. If I can remember right she was about to cry when she said it which made it even more corny and hilarious. Sometimes I wonder if I was on t.v. like that would I totally embarrass myself like I have seen so many others do? we probably all would. ha I'm glad you reminded me of that episode.
Post a Comment