Food & Family.

9:03 AM

I could seriously live off the following foods (if you can even call them that...):

1. Otter Pops/Freeze Pops

What is it about these bad boys that makes me love them so much?
Two summers ago I lived off these and ended up with the first two cavities I've ever had.
Soo, this summer I've been sure to brush like 6 times a day.

Really though, these things are amazing and I'm not messing around when I say I eat AT LEAST 8 a day.

p.s. I personally think the west coast has it all wrong when they dub these as "otter pops." OTTER? I'm sorry... what does an otter have to do with these popsicles? East coast wins this time, guys. The name Freeze Pops definitely makes more sense.

2. Eggo Waffles

AAAMMAAAZZZING...
JD and I definitely buy these 60 waffle packs from Costco since we seems to go through them a little too fast for a 24 or 10 pack. Some days, I eat them for breakfast and lunch. I can't help it.
Would you think I'm even more pathetic if I actually admitted this is one of the sole reasons I actually get out of bed early most mornings?


Now onto some exciting family news:



A new little girl is on her way to this fabulous family (hopefully today).
Jenn had her epidural this morning, so we're waiting on our updates!
I can't wait to have a niece and spoil her rotten with cute clothes and girl stuff!


We're also heading to Ohio this afternoon to go see Aust. He's going through the temple tomorrow afternoon. JD and I are excited to be a part of it. PLUS, he's only here for two more weeks before he leaves us for a whole 2 years! Really though, I can't talk about it. Anytime someone brings it up, my eyes fill up with tears and it's just not good.


Anyways, it's an exciting weekend for the Rasmussen/Eckel fams.

See ya Monday!

1 comment:

Rachel Anne Robbins Kuch said...

i really think austi boy is the cutest thing. seriously. one thing i can't get enough of... hummus. i eat it by the spoon full. and remember when you accused me of not commenting on your blog? ive been for almost every post. where are your comments on mind? they have some how vanished!!!!!!