Typical Wife.

4:40 PM

I know, I know... what a gross and yet, such a typical wife post.
But come on. You can't even give me the 'gay,' 'mushy,' 'sappy,' or any other harsh label.
We all have those "holy cow" moments where we realize how INCREDIBLY lucky we are for the people in our lives (no matter the relationship).


Welp, today I'm feeling pretty darn lucky to have this guy in my life.
Him and I are a good little match, if I do say so myself.
Pretty glad I get to go through life with him right next to me.

2 comments:

Blah De Dah said...

i love your new header ashtin. and i love this picture of the two of you .

danielle said...

i don't think you're obnoxious.
actually, i'm relieved you wrote this because i was beginning to think you guys were kind of over each other. you know?