A new blog!

8:52 AM

I've been pretty horrible at keeping up on my blogging over here but I do have somewhat of an excuse. For the past few months, my friend and I have been putting together a website specifically dedicated to our new chapters in life.  With both of our husbands going into IB, we're both going to be living in the city {ahhh!} and we thought it would be fun to document our new lives together.  In addition, we also will post some DIY, free printables, gift ideas and other fun things.  We have some really exciting stuff planned for this summer!  

I'll still keep up the blogging over here but do head over and take a look.  Today there's a fun gift idea {I used it for the volunteer moms in my classroom} that is SOO easy.  Let's be honest... I suck at crafts so if this one was Ashley fail proof, you're good.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your new blog! It is super cute! I can't wait to hear all about all of your crazy adventures in San Fran plus more! :)
Love you lots!
-Rachel S.