Consignment Store Window Shopping.
5:46 AM
, By: Ash & JDThis weekend, J's best friend from high school was in town. We were all in the same freshman ward together, so we go waaay back. We were wandering around The Riverwoods when we found a little consignment furniture store. There was a lot of junk, but there was also a lot of super cute stuff. That armoire was sort of temping and I was dying over the pinstriped chair. How cute would a brightly colored pillow with a geometric pattern look on that bad boy? Maybe my favorite of all? The vintage vanity for a cute little girl. I died. Good thing I don't have one yet or that one would've been coming home with us.
Anyone know of good consignment stores in San Francisco? Or anywhere in the area for that matter? I really would love suggestions. We're going to have to purchase most of our furniture out there and I'm not looking to break the bank.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wait, where is this?
Post a Comment