Birthday Lovin'

6:08 AM


My entire family {minus dad} came to my classroom Friday afternoon and we had a little birthday party.  We had a few rotations with different games and everyone was in charge of one.  We had Krispy Kreme donuts and a few prize drawings at the end.  The kids loved it and so did I.  When I got home, I made my usual stop to the bathroom only to find a pair of Hunter boots waiting for me on the toilet. :)  My husband knows me so well.  About 20 minutes later, I opened the fridge to grab a snack and found those darn Sam Edelman booties.  I know, I know - I was extremely spoiled that day.

One of the women I work with told me that they were offering a special deal at City Creek for anyone who had a birthday on March 22nd {their 1 year anniversary} so we went to Salt Lake for the evening & had a great time there as a family.

I truly felt loved from the second I got to school that day.  25 is going to be a special year.  I can already tell.  Thank you for all of your sweet birthday wishes.  It was a fantastic day!

2 comments:

danielle said...

Glad you had a fun day! Being a teacher on your birthday makes it about 10 million times better too... Spoiled!

Libby said...

I about died when I saw the boots filled with tulips. You've got yourself a very classy husband, Ashley!