I don't think I can keep doing this.

5:57 PM

This snow is past the point of depressing.  It's pure agony.  I've lived in Utah for nearly 7 years and there has NEVER been a winter this bad.  So, Mother Nature...if you're listening: Make this stop NOW.  My kids I need outdoor recess.  I need to be able to walk outside every morning without getting wet toes.  And more than anything, I need to actually leave my house on the weekends.  This weather is LUDICROUS.  I've turned into a grizzly in hibernation and have to be dragged out the door by my husband in order to go anywhere.  Did that just turn into a "I need, I need, I need" list?  I think so.  And guess what?  I'm perfectly fine with that.

My rebellion?  Scouring the internet for things that make me happy and remind me that spring is just around the corner {fingers crossed}.  The last few days I've found myself researching cruises, summer vacations, and daydreaming about being anywhere else other than here.  The madness has got.to.stop.

No comments: