500th Blog Post.
8:33 PM
, By: Ash & JDHolla. This is a pretty big deal. This little blogging home has been up and running for just over 3 years now. That means I've posted on average about 166 times each year, which means I'm only blogging 46% of the 365 days each year {you'd think I would've done super well in stats at BYU - and you'd be wrong}. Sometimes I feel obsessive about posting on here, so that little statistic makes me feel a little bit more like I have a life.
In fact, I have SUCH an awesome life that I just spent the past two hours posting things on Ebay. My closet is once again reaching the point of "I don't even know what the heck I own because none of the hangers move, so I guess I'll just pull out whatever's going to come out easiest." Thus, I did a nice little closet cleanse this weekend, which resulted in 20 new items in Ebay world. Everything is $5.99 or cheaper, so I'm basically saying that you should check it out. I'd normally turn to my sister, but she has officially told me that her closet is closed because she's no longer able to fit anything in her box of an apartment. We have shopping problems in our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment