MEET THE SUBI.

7:19 AM


Biggest news in our home this month?  We purchased our first vehicle together! We decided to get rid of both of our cars before our move and instead get something new that we can use for the next 10+ years {we're still in the process of selling...any takers??}.  We JD spent a lot of time researching the best compact SUV's and this bad boy kept popping up everywhere.  Neither of us even had Subaru on our radars {I really am weird about their star logo thing} but after taking a test drive, I was sold.  There was one model in the whole state of Utah that had everything we were looking for, and after a morning of calls back and forth with the dealership about pricing and such, she was finally ours.  I'm Subaru's newest believer.  It's all about the Forester, guys.

So I guess this officially qualifies as us "real adults."  We love our little Subi.  She's a keeper.

4 comments:

Sierra @ Sierra's View said...

I love love love subaru's. I am getting one soon... :)
xoxo,
Sierra
Oh, Just Living the Dream

danielle said...

I want to see the inside! Where are those pics?? :)
Good choice!

danielle said...

I want to see the inside! Where are those pics?? :)
Good choice!

Allison said...

I was having car problems around Christmas time and borrowed my grandparent's Outback for a week or so, and I seriously fell in love! I've always been anti-Subaru because I feel like I'd have to stop washing my hair and shaving my legs to drive one, but honestly, I don't care what it looks like, they drive so well! I like the Forester though, it looks much better than the Outback in my opinion :)