Spreading Christmas Cheer.
9:29 PM
, By: Ash & JDIt's starting to look like Christmas in the Raz class. Between prepping for the annual 6th grade play & getting Christmas decorations up in the room {plus some decor at home}, I'm starting to feel a more and more Christmas cheer. We even took a break from any kind of learning {oops!} yesterday to play a little round of musical chairs TO Pandora Christmas.
The kids are definitely feeling it too. I had a sub the other day because I had a rough night in the bathroom the night before. She left a note saying that they did really well, other than in the morning when she first got there. When I asked them what had happened, one student had concluded that it was because they are all just "feeling the Christmas spirit." The others nodded in agreement. How can I argue with that? Me too, guys. Me too. Let's just all scrap school for the next two weeks. I'm cool with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Impressed.
Again.
This is making me tired....
Post a Comment