How beautiful is this headboard? I have always been such a sucker for these but they are SO expensive. I'd like to find an amazing DIY that actually looks legit so I don't have to fork out so much money for this. HOWEVER, I did find an amazing sale on this particular board & then like 2 minutes later I went back to the site and it was sold out! If you only knew how many times this has happened to me in the last 2 weeks. I really can't even discuss it without getting angry all over again.
You better believe I signed up on their "You better freakin' email me if this comes back in stock" list. I figured it was a long shot...but lucky me! I got an email this afternoon telling me it was back in stock. I think we both know that I won't actually buy it... but knowing that I could, is all that seems to matter right now. We're going to be in the market for new furniture in the next 6 months or so {and a bed spread...YESS!!!}, so I'm trying to keep my eye out for steal of a deals. Any suggestions are appreciated.

No comments:
Post a Comment