A Saturday Day Date.
1:19 AM
, By: Ash & JDI had work off last Saturday, so we had a day long date. Lots of puppy/food time = Quality time...obviously. It was a beautiful day and I am really missing that weather right about now. Maybe I wouldn't mind the weather so much if my house wasn't freaking FREEZING. Our heat won't turn on and as much as I love a 63 degree house when there's snow outside, I've had just about enough of walking around in socks, pants, a shirt, and my robe. On the bright side, our utilities will be pretty low this month.
By the way, don't you think J and I look good with a puppy? I wouldn't blame you if you felt the need to remind him about how awesome I'd be at taking care of a little guy. Just sayin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I keep bugging my hubs about a puppy too!
Post a Comment