The
-Yummy chili, corn bread, potato broccoli soup, frothy drink, Squeeze Its, and other delicious foods: Check
-Awesome costumes, including a "father-son duo" which made us laugh so hard that the neighbors all around us could definitely hear: Check
-Pumpkins: Check
-Cheesy Halloween games, including donut on a string, bobbing for apples, and the candy bar game: Check
-Enjoyment of cheesy Halloween games: Check
-Celeb sightings: Check & Check (Romney's AND Kardashian's)
-Babies being the center of attention: Check, check
It was a successful evening and probably one of the best Halloweens I've had. I am so thankful for this husband of mine for randomly deciding to take on the party planning. He rocks. And apparently so do his parties. :) Who knew?
P.S. Did anyone notice that we now own a fish? It's unnamed because we can't decide if it's a boy or a girl. I guess we could always go with a gender neutral name. I've never had good luck with goldfish and JD is convinced I'm going to kill it because I feed it too much food. She/he is always looking hungry though and the second I pour those stinky little flakes in, she/he becomes this ravenous beast, scarfing it all down. I mean, you guys...she/he just looks hungry. I'm pretty sure when they say a "few" flakes on the bottle, they mean like 15. Either that or our little guppy just has a really big tummy. Oh, and we're taking name suggestions.








No comments:
Post a Comment