My crippled but victorious husband.
10:43 PM
, By: Ash & JDTo explain photos 1 & 2, all I really need to say is that J played in a flag football game on Friday morning against some finance professors. Should've been a breeze...but instead they got slaughtered. To be fair, apparently these professors have an organized intramural team that they all play together on. Regardless, J and the turf on the field got pretty friendly. I think he learned his lesson and will be wearing spandex under his shorts next time.
With damaged knees and sore thighs, he played in the championship game on Saturday morning with his volleyball team. I love watching all of those boys play together every year {they have played in a UVU tournament the last few years}. They are pretty awesome. They creamed the other team -- it was a little ridiculous actually. He finally got the coveted t-shirt which I'm sure will just end up collecting dust in his drawers. Either way, it was so much fun to have Kend, Aust, and my mom there cheering the team on! Watching those games is a lot more exciting with the whole fan club there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment