Date Night: Photo Diary
8:30 PM
, By: Ash & JDFriday night, J and I went out to dinner and then decided to cruise around P-town for a bit. We ended up on some sketchy country road in the middle of no where, when we suddenly saw a sign for a corn maze. Naturally we had to explore, so we parked the car and headed in. The workers convinced us that it was much better than Cornbelly's so we thought we'd test the waters. It was a pretty hilarious little get-up and we had a great time. I will say that it was fairly impressive considering I'd never heard of it in all my years in Utah.
I love this time of year. There are so many fun fall activities to do in the valley with this hot husband of mine. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment