No longer an Asos virgin.

12:00 AM

This post officially makes me a loser for two reasons.  First, I took a mirror pic.  W.O.W.  I think I've hit an all-time low.  Second, I made my very first Asos purchase.  Can you believe I've never bought anything from there before?  I really never gave it much of a shot.  I'd look quickly, but it was always at their full price items, and I just wasn't interested in paying that much for a shirt.  Last week I finally searched through their sale items and fell in love with this top and 3 others.  They currently are residing in my closet now.  I can't believe that I snatched them all up for such insanely cheap prices.  I will probably never buy anything from there full price, but I will most definitely be clicking on that sale tab over and over again.

I probably had 6 or 7 people stop me on Friday to ask where I got my top from (that's never happened once in this city).  I felt so excited to spread the Asos love...(especially since none of them had ever heard of it before).  I think the coolest thing is, is that they have free shipping EVEN from the UK.  Sometimes I hesitate to buy things from online because I get so annoyed having to pay for shipping (Anthro ticks me off the most with theirs).  Another reason why I'm sold on Asos.  So I know I'm jumping into the game MUCH later than the rest of all you cute people, but now that I'm in, I ain't gettin' out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are darling.