Biggest onion rings you've ever seen//Baby shower gifting//Ashley boredom shots while waiting at JD's office//
Homemade veggie salad//Love of my life//Cooking at home//GAP Kids shoes//Sausalito//Me@dinner
That's our life this past week. Although JD does work some ca-razy hours, I've been lucky enough to steal him out of the office for at least one meal almost every day. We've tried lots of different eats here in the city - some good, some not so good. We went to a DELICIOUS restaurant with different Singapore curries and other Asian cuisine. I loved it. It was a good break from all the Italian we've had lately. JD will have to dine alone this week though since I left for Utah yesterday. I'm going to be spending some quality time in my classroom, attending teacher trainings for the Common Core, seeing friends, crafting, and finding us a place to live for the next year. Phew! Lots to get done & not much time.

No comments:
Post a Comment