Craft Queen? We shall see.

12:30 AM



I went on a little crafting hunt through the city on Wednesday.  First, I headed to the famous Britex Fabrics.  It was 4 stories tall and full of unique things, but I have to say that most of all, I loved all of the buttons and embellishments they had.  I may make a trip back one of these days.  I found some good stuff there for a few of my projects I'm working on.  Then, I ventured (& I really do mean venture --- I had no clue where I was going) over to the Financial District to Artist & Craftsman Supplies.  I loved it!  They had such a fun, laid back store.  Half the fun was just searching through all of their neat things.  I will be back FOR SURE.  

Anyone have any good links to fun DIY projects that aren't too difficult?  I've been compiling a list over the past week & am open to more suggestions.  Please share!  

1 comment:

ALIX said...

Ashley! I work right next to Britex! That is so awesome! That store is seriously amazing... I always want to buy everything there.
P.S. I think I'm with you on this city though, not my cup-o-tea.