Life across the states.

12:00 AM

This picture below makes me laugh so hard for lots of reasons.  Did you know J is in San Fran and I'm in Ohio?  It's been that way for about two weeks now.  It's kind of depressing.  I came for the reception and am staying until Saturday (we leave to drive to Hilton Head Island).  We'll be on vacation for a week and then I'll go back to California the first week of July.  It pretty much sucks being away from my man.  I figure it would be pretty much the same though even if I were there.  J's been doing an internship for Goldman Sachs and is getting w.o.r.k.e.d.  And when I say that, I mean he literally is working between 14-20 hour days.  That's kind of insane.  It's what we signed up for though.  So me being here in Ohio, isn't much different.  Except that I might get to share a bed with him for a few hours every night if I were there.  

We love our little Skype dates though.  Especially because if you remember, we have NO service in our apartment, so it's quite handy.  This picture in particular makes me chuckle because it looks like he has antlers.  Red antlers, to be exact.  Have no fear, though.  That's just the light in our apartment.  I miss this guy.  Kind of a lot.  I mean, I really, really, really wish he could come to Hilton Head.  Boo.  Maybe next year?  Lex and I will just get to bunk together for now.  Rah, rah.   

No comments: