Loved this past week. I felt quite spoiled! When I showed up to school on Monday, I found this outside of my classroom. My room mom is pretty sweet. All the little pop rocks have each of my student's names on them. So cute.
Monday was also "wear your teacher's favorite color" day. Alexis came to school with me because we taught my class a dance to an MJ song. She supported the day (and me) by sporting some green pants. I wish I had some pictures of my kids. If only the blogging world could see them and all their cuteness! :)
Tuesday was "bring your teacher's favorite treats" day. WOW. I've never seen so much orange and black in my life. Yikes! P.S. I now have three different homemade jams in my fridge that are each DIVINE!
Wednesday was "bring your teacher a book" day. Obviously I was all over that! Thursday was bring a note to your teacher...and of course, I was loving that day. I'm such a note hoarder. Friday was "bring a gift" day...which I thought was pretty much the whole week in a nutshell. I HAD to get this picture because I laughed for a whole 20 minutes about it. One of my students made me an omelet. She had told me earlier that week that she'd learned how to make them...so I don't know why I was surprised when I had a plate wrapped in foil on my desk that morning. It was hilarious and amazing all in one.
We also had a little 6th grade dinner this weekend. It was so fun to spend time with the people I work with OUTSIDE of school. They are awesome. I don't know how I got so lucky to be on this team!
Yay for school life! Only 5 more days and my little 6th graders will be all grown up and heading to the Junior High. I may or may not have randomly burst into tears in the middle of sacrament meeting today. I am such a psycho. Really.





No comments:
Post a Comment