Today I saw my first solar eclipse, post 6th grade teacher life. Ever since teaching 4 months worth of space info, I have a new found appreciation for all things space related. Seriously. The super moon, lunar eclipse, solar eclipse...all so awesome! We took a break from moving boxes and the rest of our life into the storage unit, to be a part of the eclipse-ness.
(Photo that one of my students took and emailed to me)
(Me in the back seat of the Tahoe moments before the seats flew back and removed a chunk of skin from my leg. Of course this happens days before not only the wedding, but also the teacher vs. 6th grade kickball game. Lame.)
(Lex trying to capture the science before us, on her camera)
(So bright, so COOL!)
(I was slightly excited.)
Hope you all got to see it. It was pretty freaking awesome.





No comments:
Post a Comment