
So here's the deal, folks. I insta'd this picture earlier today and had a few people wanting a recipe posted. Rather than copy and paste, I'll link you back to the original source. On Thursday last week, I was at the school until 8 and so JD headed up the meal. I told him to "surprise me," and boy did he ever. I L.O.V.E. (love might actually be an understatement) Cheesecake Factory's Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta, so he tried to find a knock-off recipe. He basically struck gold. It was so delicious, that we went back to the store yesterday and rebought ingredients to make it again. Seriously... I love it. So with no further adieu, here it is.
3 comments:
My kids are testing right now and I'm so hungry. I literally just drooled on the keyboard. Urgh. Looks nom nom.
I made this last night and we LOVED it! So delicious! ps miss seeing you at the Gap.
Thanks for linking my recipe blog!
Post a Comment