Saturday Party Day.

10:00 PM

Man, oh man. Today was quite eventful. Between errands, Nordstrom Rack, Super Moon, and celebrating Cinco de Mayo...you could say we had a good day. There were only two "oh crap" moments today, which is fairly decent.

"Oh Crap" #1: Sis calls. Battery in my car is drained. We (a.k.a. JD) spend 25 minutes cleaning off corrosion build-up on the battery). Not so fun. Maisy is up and running again though, so all is well.

"Oh Crap" #2: Phone rings in grocery store. Idaho number. The girl I visit teach is from Idaho. I never save numbers in my phone. Inside my head I'm thinking, "Pick it up, Ashley. She might need something." I pick up. Male voice, asking for JD. Weird. Hand phone to JD. Here is what I hear next, "Oh. Really? Hmm... tomorrow? Which class? The big one? In the gym? Um. Let me ask Ash." Sunday School Presidency calling to see if we will teach Gospel Doctrine...TOMORROW. Really? Throw me a freaking bone, dude. Isn't that YOUR calling? Okay. I'm a bad person, I know. But honestly...other than ward choir director, that is my most feared/dreaded calling. Every time I think about it, my stomach flips and I feel like I'm going to vomit. I teach 12 year olds...not my PEERS. And now that I think about it, "Oh Crap" #2 is kind of a big deal and even though I said we only had two of these moments today, this one is so bad, we may as well have had 10 of these moments today.





Pretty pink lipstick, colored denim, shopping (and snatching up some amazing finds, I must say), Super Moon, and celebrating Cinco de Mayo with Taco Bell (freaking LEGIT) = Sweet Saturday.

No comments: