Just a reminder...

10:59 AM

Razzy the Leppy visited 6th graders yesterday in her favorite new green pants! (Have I mentioned how much I am LOVING Gap's pants this season??)

Anyway, we don't have school today (picture me right now, fist pumping into the air)!! So since yesterday was our last day before St. Patty's day, we obviously had to celebrate. I guess it would be appropriate for me to give a shout-out to the dollar store for cheaply contributing to my attire. I especially enjoyed my blingin' necklaces - doesn't get much better than that.




Hope you remember to wear green tomorrow! I may or may not be a complete hypocrite and opt out since I think I'm officially green'ed out. I mean, come on. Do you see that outfit? I just don't think I can out-do it so I may as well not try. I think I'll be rockin' my neon yellow pants instead. Besides. Did you read my necklace? "Irish 4 The Day." That thing can't come out more than once a year.

1 comment:

Nielsens said...

hahaha "razzy the leppy" im gong to need to remember that name. you are the cutest/prettiest/hottest thing ever!