My BFF rocks.

We agreed on no gifts this year. Every time we've said that in the past, JD has cheated. This year was no different. The only difference was that I was prepared for it. I made this board of gifts for J. A night out for dinner (Japanese --- I usually veto it), a Cabella's gift card (can't make the man any happier than that), and a movie night (I'm not the biggest movie fan, and especially if it is super action packed). JD gets to call the shots. Just pull the coupon and I'll be on it.

I'm a sucker for chocolate covered fruits. Holy heavenly deliciousness. He knows the way to my heart.

And on top of that, my favorite cupcakes from Cupcake Chic. Di-freaking-vine. Should I say that again? DIVINE. I'm easily pleased with food. Think what you will.

I hope you had a fabulous Valentines Day full of happiness this year!
1 comment:
This is darling. Love you two lovebirds.
Post a Comment