
Hero Day at school for anti-bullying week...four of my girls (who are currently in "Picnik" disguise --- I wanted to join in so obviously I made one for myself too) came dressed as their teacha, Mrs. Raz. I almost fell down laughing. This was too good not to post. (P.S. These are also the same girls who made these.)

Brunt cousins came for dinner on Sunday. This is my attempt at a cute dinner. If looked at too closely, you will find chairs we took (and will return) from the church, a dinner plate that has about half the circumference that the others do, and not enough room for silverware. Oh joy. I love the young married life furniture.

Before cousin dinner, and to please his wife, JD bought fresh tulips for me. I worked on Saturday (at GAP) and came home to fresh flowers, clean laundry, and a clean home. One day the roles will reverse, I'm sure. :)

Love notes on my car from some students. Mondays are kind of rough, and leaving school to find these brought a simple smile to my face. I love these sorts of things. They're kind of like fresh flowers in my book. Pure happiness.

This is our weekend/Monday in review so far. Not too shabby.
No comments:
Post a Comment