Anyway, after zits invaded my forehead, headaches joined in on the fun, and my anxiety levels shot through the roof... I found a few gifts that I felt semi-proud of.
My favorite candle. How can you go wrong? It's one of the most soothing and yet delicious smells in the world:

I love The Coterie Blog and earlier on in December, she blogged about this awesome etsy seller's watercolor. It has incredible women from the church throughout history painted on the front and then quotes on the back. Love it. All my sisters, mothers, and co-workers needed it. I was sure of it.

I stole this idea this idea from a gift exchange I went to with my best amigas. Dani brought this gift and lucky Sara snagged it. Okay, not really. She just happened to have that number. Anyway, I thought it was cutest idea ever. I'm sure you've already heard of it and I'm just behind on the times, but I'll tell you about its amazingness anyway. The 365 daily entries appear five times on each page so that you end up having a few thoughts and memories over the span of five years...all in one book! This is so perfect for lame journal writers like me. Obviously I stuffed my own stocking with this one. And I'm on day 5...going strong.

If you have any rocking ideas for Christmas gifts that just about anyone will love...can you please share? I should probably start brainstorming now.
2 comments:
YES. YOU GOT ONE.
Volcano candle is the best one out there. So convinced of this.
Thanks for getting this for me, Ash! It's the best EVER.
Post a Comment