Friends are good.

12:17 AM


It's been ages since I've been able to hang out or really even see my girl friends. Between all the craziness in our lives right now, it seems that any "free" moment is spent just sitting on the couch with J. Not that I can complain about that, but it's always refreshing to get to see my girl friends too.

It was Nat's birthday on Saturday, so of course Danty threw a party and we got to come pay our respects to a fellow cheetah (I wish I would've taken pictures of the cute cake). She's joined the 24 club and Dani and I are well on our way to becoming members as well. Kind of scary. 24? I sometimes forget I'm even 23 (the memory loss isn't a good sign either).

Happy birthday, Natalie! I have a feeling this is going to be a good year for you!

No comments: