Last day before Christmas break.

10:39 PM

Oh what a day it has been! And let me just say...I could NEVER have done it without Mr. Rasmussen (as my kids call him). We had our wrapping party today for the presents we are giving (we did the shopping yesterday). JD brought some pizza for the kiddos to snack on and boy were they happy! It was like they'd never seen food before! Christmas Pandora and pizza. Perfect combo.


By the end of the "party" I had things like this written allll over my board. Keep in mind there was also a "Happy Late Anniversary to the Rasmussens!" and a photo of JD and I holding hands (WHAT?! Who are these kids? Don't they know I hate PDA?) with a heart in between us. JD is a giant and I am a midget. It's awesome. Wish I had pictures.


We went to dinner in Payson, then headed to a dance recital for two of my girls. They were AWESOME.

Following the recital, we made a Walmart stop, bought some wrapping paper, and spent the night wrapping my gifts for the kids for tomorrow. It's a total typical teacher gift. Each of them gets:
-a copy of "Family Under the Bridge" with a personalized note inside from their favorite teacher in the world ;)


-A SWEET eraser that has puzzle pieces. I should probably warn them not to take it apart. It took me like 20 minutes to put it back together.


-A mechanical pencil. What is it about 6th graders and mechanical pencils? Especially this brand. Every time they see me write with it, they freak out. Twisting pencils are all the rage I guess.



Hollllaa. Hope they like 'em... cause I think Mr. Rasmussen would be ticked after wrapping that many presents.

1 comment:

Sister Alison Vincent said...

Okay. You are the cutest teacher ever. I'm so jealous of all those kids! I wish my 6th grade teacher was as cool as you! *HAAAALELUJAH! HAAAALELUJAH!* hahaha remember telling us that story?