
It's been over 5 years since JD and I first met and the spark was lit and now it's been 2 years since we tied the knot.
I am so grateful for him and for the relationship we have. It's an amazing thing to be married to your very best friend. We've been through a lot together in the last year and although we're looking forward to seeing what this new year brings, I am so thankful that we had one another to lean on through some of the experiences we've faced during 2011.
He is such a good sport about pretty much everything in life. It's a great balance to my stress case-self. Just to prove how great of a sport he really is... let me tell you how we're spending our anniversary. He's coming to school with me ALL day tomorrow to help set-up for our 6th grade Christmas play and to help during math since I almost had a break-down on Friday when there was only one of me to go around. Then he's coming Christmas shopping with me and my students after school for the gifts that we're giving to our donation family. Now THAT is a good sport. Love that man.
Happy December 19th to us!
3 comments:
yayyy. happy anniversary to you two. your wedding day was so beautiful and fun. you picked a good one, and jd is one lucky man!!!
WHAT? wow.... that goes by fast.
CONGRATS
Happy Anniversary lovely! Your blog is soo much fun! Much love from Australia! xoxox
Post a Comment