This year was the first year though, where I was expected to come up with a banner design. Talk about pressure. With younger grades, they're more oblivious to things. With sixth graders, they know which banner is the best/worst...so I felt a little overwhelmed with the task of coming up with something sweet. Luckily, Google came to my rescue. I found some cute ideas, but this was the one I went with. The kids stuffed brown paper bags full of tissue paper and made cute little owls. I had a different one liner for the banner, but they came up with this one which I thought was way cuter, so "Owl not do drugs!" was what we went with. We wanted to put a fall twist on it, so we threw some jack-o-lanterns and leaves at the bottom as well.

There you have it, folks. Happy (almost) Red Ribbon Week!
No comments:
Post a Comment