Our night in pictures.

8:44 PM

Can I just say how grateful I am to be married to my best friend? I don't get very mushy gushy on this blog (for good reason) and I think that I can afford a sentence or two about how great my husband is. J is the best. I've learned a lot of lessons recently about the importance of valuing everything you have in life. We've been working extra hard lately to have time together since things have been so crazy around here and it's been a blast.

Tonight we went to Chili's for dinner. We used to go there ALL the time freshman year; it wasn't because the food was anything special. Our visits happened, simply because they are open the latest and they still have reasonable prices. Before J left on his mission, we went to Chili's on our last night together...so it has some sentimental meaning to us. Chili's is pretty romantic ;)

Afterward, we came home and rode bikes! I love our bikes. That's all I have to say about that.


Don't worry... I got yelled at for taking this picture. It went something like this, "Ashley! Put your phone in your pocket now!! ASHLEY... I'm not kidding!" I don't know why he's under the impression that I need both hands to ride. I mean, I'm pretty much amazing on my bike --- I've only almost fallen off like 6 times.


We rode to the dorms to visit my sis, Lex. She loves my bike, too. I'm thinking we need to pull some funds together and get her one. FHE bike rides???



And what would a date night be without some crepes? Don't fret. I think we're finally starting to get burnt out on Awful Waffle. It's just so addicting. Nutella has become a dear friend to me.


Hope everyone had a lovely Tuesday night, doing whatever it is that you did! Now that I've put off grading for 2 hours.... it's time to put my game face back on and get it done!

1 comment:

Nielsens said...

um excuse me, dont get burnt out on awful waffle until we actually get to go with you!