
J wanted to go shooting. I've been a few times in Idaho, but I've never actually been to an indoor range. J has a handgun and I've been wanting to learn how to shoot it, basically only so I can take down anyone who tries to break in and hurt me. Which is really likely to occur, so you know... it's been on the top of our "to do" list lately.
Let me just say that shooting a handgun in an indoor range is entirely different from the shotguns in Idaho. It was SO loud, SO scary... and after one of the bullet casings flew down my shirt and burnt me, there were tears. I was very much over shooting at the indoor range. We talked to the owner for 20 minutes afterward about guns that have no kick to it... since I'm pretty sure my wrist is going to break in half if I ever shoot JD's gun again.

Finally, we ended the night by joining some pals at VIP night at Happy Sumo. I'm not one for sushi and raw fish, but it was so cheap and totally worth it. JD has assured me that we'll be back again.

Hope everyone else had a lovely weekend. Only 4 more days till our next one! :)
1 comment:
That sounds like so much fun! You two are my favorite. Can there be a weekend soon where we get to see you??
Post a Comment